Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding Gift Cards

I thought I would make a post about some of the things we got with the wonderful gift cards you all gave us for the wedding.

First, and what I am absolutely the most excited about, we used our Home Depot cards to get ourselves a patio set. I sorely missed a patio set last summer and with the warm weather we had early this year, I wanted so badly to go outside and eat lunch on the patio. So, thank you all of you who gave us Home Depot cards for our wedding. We purchased an umbrella too, but they were out of umbrella stands so the umbrella is sitting in the garage until we can get the stand. This is what you got us:
*You can sort of see the garden going behind the chaise. It's really taking off, and pretty much everything came up. We lost a few of the herbs, but other than that things are coming up wonderfully...but that's a post for another day!

And for all of you who gave us the Macy's gift cards, we decided it was about time to make our guest room a little more inviting. Before, nothing really matched the room color and decor, so we picked up an awesome bed set to complete the room. We also got a bunch of new towels and bathroom items. The best purchase of the day? Our Dyson Animal!!! And, here's what we got:


Thank you all for your wonderful generosity! We've yet to make use of the Lowe's, Kohl's, REI, and BB&B gift cards...but once we do, I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment