We went to David & Traci's wedding last night and had an absolutely wonderful time. I fell in love with all of her decorations with their beautiful fall theme! And they had the BEST WEDDING FAVORS EVER!!!
Before the wedding, Ryan and I met up with the Stillman gang at BDubs to watch some of the MSU and U of M game. All of us had our teams win except poor Al. He was rooting for Wisconsin.
The ceremony was cozy and very beautiful. I loved the lighting in the room, and the candles along the aisle:
Here's a shot of their lovely centerpieces. I looooved the lanterns and the little hanging crystal with flowers in them!
Their cake was absolutely adorable! I loved the pumpkins and the little "Just Married" sign!
And, the best wedding favors ever!!! CARMEL APPLES!!!!!
How beautiful was Traci? She looked stunning!!! And, her dress was phenomenal!
No comments:
Post a Comment