Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Knitting Class 4

You are all going to think I'm a complete nerd-baby, but today was a VERY exciting class!!!  I learned how to change colors!!!!!


Dory also taught me out to do a slip, knit and pass.  Apparently that's really all one stitch!  Ashley has decided to start a pretty cool scarf.  She's knitting it for Eddie, and it's in Saints colors.  She just started it in class today, and it already looks really awesome.  I love the pattern she's using, and it looks really neat with the yarn she chose.  She said she thinks it looks like throw-up, but I like it.


This is as far as we got today in class, but now I have nearly all the tools I need to make the stocking.


So, I'm going to be brave and start making a practice one.  Dory gave me new graph paper to make a bigger more clear copy of my pattern, and I plan to work on that sometime in the next few days.  Then, I'll be off and running with the stocking!  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment