Despite it being super hot and my Michigander body not being made to handle it, the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The wedding was at Falcon's Fire Golf Course, with the ceremony taking place out at the gazebo on the course.
How cute are these ring bearers?!?
Flower girls! All of the kids did a GREAT job in the ceremony.
Bride & her dad
Here are the centerpieces for the wedding. I loved the vases. It had these bubbles in the glass I think and it made for a really good visual effect.
Candy table! They had my favorite candy there - cookies n' cream Hershey's bars! Every time I walked over to the table all of the kids were running over and grabbing handfuls of M&Ms, cracked me up!
Our place cards.
The cake was gorgeous and delicious! I love the design and the pretty "C" topper.
First time being introduced as Mr. & Mrs. Cepeda! I loved the pink boas that all the girls were wearing.
First dance as husband and wife.
My camera died right after the first dance, I was so upset. But, I took a few pics of the garter/bouquet festivities with my phone. Stacy had on the cutest pink shoes that I finally got to see when Eurides was taking off the garter!
The wedding was great! All of the music was a fusion between the US and Dominican Republic so we had a blast dancing. The happy couple is on their way to Jamaica tomorrow, I hope they have a great time! Congratulations Stacy and Eurides! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day! I can't wait to see the quilt your mom is making!
P.S. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment