Monday, April 4, 2011

Proof

...that my husband and I might be stupid.  We played this game with our friends this weekend:


In this game you have to answer questions in three categories (Who Am I, Where Am I, What Am I) after receiving a number of "clues."  And this is how we answered two of the questions:

Where am I?
I am in the northern hemisphere.
I am a river.
It is 2,315 miles long.

Melanie (screams with enthusiasm):  THE AMAZON!!!
Ryan:  Yeah...she missed something.
Jill & Aaron:  ::laughter::
Melanie:  Oh, shit.  That's not in the northern hemisphere.

Where am I?
I am in a Central Asian country.
It is landlocked.
It has a mountain range called the Hindu Kush.

Ryan:  INDIA!!!
Aaron:  What?
Melanie:  Really?
Aaron:  Yeah, India isn't landlocked, dude.

Yeeeaaaah, I don't think we should join a trivia team any time soon.  Although, I should mention that Ryan won the game -- he was the asshole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment