Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ryan's New Toy!

 Ryan has been asking for a treadmill for a little while, so I told him once we had some extra cash it would be earmarked for it.  Well, today we finally got one.  Check out our new treadmill:
It's a NordicTrack C 900 and it is awesome.  It's even iFit capable with a built-in iPod dock AND fan system.  It comes pre-programmed with 20 workouts.  It has incline capabilities (0-15%) and goes 0-12 MPH.  It also folds which is super nice!  I am pretty intrigued by the iFit Live system since it allows you to download trails all over the world and the treadmill automatically adjusts to incline so it's like you're running the actual trail.

We don't have it set up yet, because we determined that I am totally incapable of carrying the base part (tread and motor) for any significant distance, so we're waiting for my future Bro-in-Law to come and help Ryan move it.  Once we have it all put together, I'll post some pictures!

YAY!  It's all put together.  We decided to put it down in the basement on the office side of things, and since it folds up, it hardly takes up any room.
 I love the display with this!  We're pretty pumped to test out our iPod to see how the speakers sound!!!
 Here's Ryan testing out the heart beat monitor in the handles.  He said they never work for him, but they worked for me!!!
 And here's the oh so flattering shot of me testing it out.  I decided that the Level 4 is a very weird speed...it's too fast for a speed walk, but it's too slow for a jog.  I don't think I'll be using that one ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment