First thing this morning we all headed to the pool for a little sun. It was around 90 degrees, so we spent most of the morning alternating between pool chair and swimming. The water was PERFECT! I enjoyed myself so much that I plan to go back tomorrow!
After, we made a trip to Downtown Disney.
I loooooove Lego Land! Ryan and I saw it in '08 and this year everything was different except for the serpent in the water. There was a huge dwarfs one, and then this one of Snow White & Dopey...
Buzz and Woody!!! I super big fluffy heart Toy Story!
And then this was the most impressive one! A knight fighting a dragon...
I loved these trees with the Spanish Moss and couldn't resist taking a picture:
After Downtown Disney, we got together with family for dinner at Charley's Steakhouse. They bring around this big tray of meat to show the different cuts you can purchase for dinner. The one on the top right is a 50 oz. porterhouse. Who can even eat that much meat without dying?!?
Here's a shot of the awesome seafood appetizer we ordered. It had shrimp, crab legs, lump crab, lobster claws, king crab claws, and soft shell crab claws. We also got some gator...I love that stuff.
Here is my absolute most favorite Caesar salad EVER! They take some of the lettuce and roast it on the cedar planks and it makes for the most wonderful tasting salad I've ever put in my mouth!
And the coup de grace...a 20 oz center cut filet. My mom and I shared it, so we both ended up with a 10 oz. piece. I couldn't finish it, but it was absolutely delicious. Ryan got a 24 oz Wagyu beef bone-in ribeye. I had a bite and it was to die for; it absolutely melted in your mouth!
And finally, a shot of us all at the table. It was a great dinner with great company. Couldn't have asked for a better day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment